Edinburgh Midweek Meetings

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunfie

Regular.
Reaction score
Just to let you know that the Edinburgh midweek meeting will resume on the 15th September through out the Autumn and Winter.

Dates (3rd Wednesday of the Month):
Sept 15th
Oct 20th
Nov 17th
Dec 15th
Feb 16th
Mar 16th
Apr 20th
May 18th
June 15th

We meet at Elgin House, 6 Easter Road, Edinburgh for a 7:30pm start. We usually have a selection of homebrewed beer for tasting which usually drives the conversation.

All welcome whether you have beer to try or not. If you would like more information then give me a shout.

Hi Dunfie

Just sent my mate a message, he lives in Dunfermline, asking if he's up for a midweek visit, would love to get along to your next event, on oct 20th, so fingers crossed he's upfor it, may see ya there

:party:

JB

Hi JB

Does your mate brew? You will be more than welcome if you make it along.

I won't be able to make it this month as it coincides with school holidays and I will be away. Let me know if you are going to make it and I will make sure they guys kow to expect you.

:cheers:

Hi Dunfie,

i won't be able to make this one, my may will be a way in norway, with work, but maybe we will try the next one, hopefully have my first ag done by then
:cheers:

JB

No worries for next week but its an open invitation for future nights. If you are in town you will be made most welcome. :thumb:

Do these still happen? I've just stumbled on this site in an attempt to figure out a few issues I've had with my first two brewing attempts :oops:

I've googled for a sort of home brew get together in Edinburgh like this, but until now haven't found anything. If these are still happening, I may have to get down to one! :cheers:

They sure do - you missed one last night.

We meet on the third Wednesday of the month so keep an eye on the forum (or the SCB site - link below) and come along. :thumb:

Well, I've managed to miss out on all of the meetings since I posted in this thread. Will definitely be trying to come along to this month's though.

Looking forward to it :)

Latest posts

Back