Favourite Film Quotes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been emotional (Big Chris Lock Stock & 2)

These go to eleven (Nigel Tufnel Spinal Tap)

This is the realy real world there aint no coming back (T Bird the crow)

Tell me son, are you a homosexual? The day was when only homosexuals used words like "expansive". (Jimmy Price Layer Cake)

It's just a wafer thin mint. (The Maitre D The meaning of Life)

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy" - The Life of Brian

Or in a darker vein:

"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning..." - Apocalypse Now

And if you were to include TV quotes then one of my absolute all time favourites:

"One thousand, five hundred and seventy four gin and tonics please Monica." - Mr Jolly Lives Next Door

"We better get back, it'll be dark soon and they mostly come at night... mostly."
"Get away from her you bitch!"

One of my all time favorites. :D

stevander74 said:
"We better get back, it'll be dark soon and they mostly come at night... mostly."
"Get away from her you bitch!"

One of my all time favorites. :D

Brill film :drink:

Love the next one too :

"But we tolerate anybody. Even the intolerable."

Dillon: Yeah, well you don't wanna know me, lady. I'm a murderer and rapist of women.
Ripley: Really? [pause] Well, I guess I must make you nervous. :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

"We're all gonna die. The only question is how you check out. Do you want go on your feet, or on your ******* knees? "

Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it. - Caddyshack

Oh but if I went 'round saying I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away! - MP & The Holy Grail

Pontius Pilate: Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! Life of Brian

Goldmember: Dr. Evil, You look very toit. Yesh, toit like a toiger. Yesh Yesh Yesh.
......................................................................................................................................................................
Goldmember: Would you like a shmoke und a pancake?
Austin Powers: A what?
Goldmember: A shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you.
........................................................................................................................................................................

Tony said:
Oh but if I went 'round saying I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away! - MP & The Holy Grail

:lol:

Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

jonewer said:
Tony said:

:lol:

Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

I just can't help myself:

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Ah well the holy grail is a classic and so is this one

Dingo: You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.
All: And me. And me too. And me.
Dingo: Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking
Dingo: And after the spanking, the oral sex.
Galahad: Well, I could stay a bit longer..

or

We are the Knights who say... NI.

King Arthur: You are indeed brave, Sir Knight, but the fight is mine!
Black Knight: Oh, had enough, eh?
King Arthur: Look, you stupid *******. You've got no arms left!

Clint Eastwood - Gran Torino

Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have ****** with? That's me.

You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word...

De Niro as Al Capone - The Untouchables (1987)

The big lebowski

Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
The Dude: Yeah, but Walter...
Walter Sobchak: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These ******* amateurs...

Latest posts

Back