Five riderless horses in London.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I heard this news as it broke this morning but they didn't go into much detail and as my radio signal was very hit and miss in the lakes today i have only just read it in full, the horse that you see run into the bus is lucky to be alive.

10am - Hello and welcome

Two riderless horses - one white and one black - are running through the streets of central London this morning.
They ran along the Strand at around 8:30am, with one of them believed to have collided with a black cab. Reports suggest they continued towards Tower Bridge.
The white horse appeared to be covered in a red liquid - it wasn't clear if that was paint, blood or something else.

BBC News Summary

1. All the runaway military horses that became loose this morning in central London have been caught
  2. Noise from builders near Buckingham Palace caused the horses from the Household Cavalry to bolt during a rehearsal
  3. An Army spokesman told the BBC that five horses ran loose and four soldiers were unseated
  4. The Army says "a number of personnel and horses" are injured - the ambulance service says at least four people are hurt
  5. Horses collided with several vehicles, including a double-decker tour bus left with a smashed windscreen
  6. Two of the horses were caught in Limehouse - five miles away from where the incident began

I cannot find it now but It said they were spooked by something and threw the riders i thought they were trained not to react to loud noises.

Back