• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE stackable crates (collection only)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you live near Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire or can get there and you need stackable crates please let me know - I have about 10-12 to give away for FREE. Best for slimmer bottles like Fullers or Ringwood etc rather than the fatter ones

crates.jpg

Adnams as importer may well give you the deposit back for the Bitburger crates, could well be worth £4-5 a crate to them - I know some of the more desirable crates can have deposits of £8 or more in the trade. So it might be a question of getting in touch with them and then maybe getting them down to an Adnams pub or wholesaler.

Adnams as importer may well give you the deposit back for the Bitburger crates, could well be worth £4-5 a crate to them - I know some of the more desirable crates can have deposits of £8 or more in the trade. So it might be a question of getting in touch with them and then maybe getting them down to an Adnams pub or wholesaler.
Thanks for that info!

Latest posts

Back