• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fridge for free.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerryjo

Still brewing though never get much time....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Retiring my old keggerator which is still in good quiet working order and looking to see if anyone is interested.Drilled for two taps and thermometer and heater entry via drain above compressor shelf.Has served me well but have a chest freezer coming next week.Also posted on Fakebook and NHC as would only suit someone within driving distance as I'm in Derry NI and is free to a good home.Fridge will be bare unit.Thanks for looking

Attachments

• PXL_20210520_195246617.jpg
    PXL_20210520_195246617.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 85
  • PXL_20210520_195257262.jpg
    PXL_20210520_195257262.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 79
Would love it Gerry, but it's a boat ride ab
and a fair few miles from me athumb.. out of curiosity what make is it, it looks like it will fit my space
It's a BEKO W530mm H1440 and as I say would rather give it away to a homebrewer than give it to someone who's going to coin a few quid.

Hi Gerry, I'm in Belfast but still working on raising my brownie point credits after fitting a fermentation fridge. Are there plenty of local home brewers on here? I just assumed most were in England.

Hi Gerry, I'm in Belfast but still working on raising my brownie point credits after fitting a fermentation fridge. Are there plenty of local home brewers on here? I just assumed most were in England.
Hi markjohnl,at a guess there's about a dozen or more as its hard to keep track with people coming and going but there is a brewers club in Belfast affiliated through the NHC Ireland as they have clubs all over the country but with the bigger cities being more active than others.
As for here there is a lot of good folk and the ejits but a lot of knowledge and banter to be had.

Latest posts

Back