Gordon Brown

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garwatts

Reaction score
Gordon Brown goes on a state visit to Israel . While he is on a tour of Jerusalem he suffers a heart attack and passes away. The undertaker tells the British Diplomats accompanying him, 'You can have him shipped home for £5,000,000, or you can bury him here, in the Holy Land , for just £100.'

The British Diplomats go into a corner and discuss for a minute. They come back to the undertaker and tell him they want Gordon shipped home.

The undertaker is puzzled and asks, 'Why would you spend £5,000,000 to ship him home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only £100? With the money you save you could help pay back some of the deficit, help pay for the Olympic Games or help the elderly'.

The British Diplomats replied, 'Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. We just can't take the risk.'

:whistle:

garwatts said:
Gordon Brown goes on a state visit to Israel . While he is on a tour of Jerusalem he suffers a heart attack and passes away. The undertaker tells the British Diplomats accompanying him, 'You can have him shipped home for £5,000,000, or you can bury him here, in the Holy Land , for just £100.'

The British Diplomats go into a corner and discuss for a minute. They come back to the undertaker and tell him they want Gordon shipped home.

The undertaker is puzzled and asks, 'Why would you spend £5,000,000 to ship him home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only £100? With the money you save you could help pay back some of the deficit, help pay for the Olympic Games or help the elderly'.

The British Diplomats replied, 'Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. We just can't take the risk.'

:whistle:

How dare you wish the premier was dead! :shock:

Bury the Bstard alive and let him suffer ;) :D

UP

best course would be Hung drawn and quaterd like they did of old
head hung on the empty plinth in Trafalga square with rotten fruit supplied to throw at it

tubthumper said:
best course would be Hung drawn and quaterd like they did of old
head hung on the empty plinth in Trafalga square with rotten fruit supplied to throw at it
:nono: That is just too good for him :whistle:

well then just feet put into bucket concrete poured into bucket and then when set dump him into the Theames . ( would that be more suitable?) as long as its painfull I would be happy .

tubthumper said:
well then just feet put into bucket concrete poured into bucket and then when set dump him into the Theames . ( would that be more suitable?) as long as its painfull I would be happy .

I think It would be better to put him into a truman project type world where his everymove is watched bt someone operating a camera.

Then he might know how we all feel since he's come to power beng as thats the britain he has created.

UP

Come on lads, bet you have all made a mistake at work. :lol:
Which reminds me,
A chap saw Gordon at the top of the Blackpool Tower releasing five pound notes, letting them drift slowly to the ground. What you doing he asked ? Gordon said I am just trying to make a few people happy.
Why don't you throw yourself off and make a lot of people happy, was the reply. :)

its not that he has made A mistake its that every mistake he makes ( and thier ar many of them) causes catastrophic reactions and destroys our country. He has now addmited that he caused the banks collapes, but when will he admit and say sorry for all the other things he did?

tubthumper said:
saw this today seems to sum the guy
Nice one Mark ;)

The problem is, he is the only person on the planet with the belief in his ability to do it! And if he thinks he can put right his damage to the country in four years then he is even sillier than I thought.
Cheers

the crazy thing is he has the ordasity to to try sling mud at the other contenders to his throne.what does he take the people of this country for.
he wasnt voted in and he will never be voted in.

tubthumper said:
The crazy thing is he has the audacity to try to sling mud at the other contenders to his throne. What does he take the people of this country for?
He wasn't voted in and he will never be voted in.
He's certainly a great spokesman for the Conservatives.
I do like some of the election posters, “I caused that, vote for me (or) let me do it again”. :lol:

It's all our own damn fault though, I voted for Blair over Major, and I wasn't alone.
They weren't supposed to stay in that long!

Moley said:
It's all our own damn fault though, I voted for Blair over Major, and I wasn't alone. They weren't supposed to stay in that long!
I never voted for Blair - I never fell for his speil. The guy has always appeared to me as a crook and a smoosher! I can't honestly think of one thing that Labour has done for the good of this country. The most frightening thing is none of the current set of politicians are worth voting for. They have never had a serious job.
I was brought up in an era when we had serious politicians with morals and experience (we never always got them :( ) Local councillors worked for the good of their local community and never even got expenses. Local government worked for us, not the other way round. You even had coppers walking the streets. :shock: These days we don't appear to have much of a community even. I'm white, english and C of E and I realise that I'm an endangered species with reduced rights.
I realise now that I should have been gay then I could be a big star on the BBC (never mind that I don't have much talent). Or if I was a terrorist from one of those hot sandy countries I might have a five bedroomed house in London paid for by you lot ;)
rant over
ps Blair has just bought and 1.6 million pound house

I too voted for blair but that was just because of the good work of the leader then of John Smith who transformed labour and I think we all did a smypathy vote due to his untimely death. blair said the right things and made us belive that the sleaze of the then torys would be a thing of the past.
now If labour had kept blair and let brown stay but just put him incharge of something else then we would not be in the trouble we are in today, but the naney way they gouvern is a labour policy of old thats why it popular in places that are overlooked.
and yes brown is a better poster and I love to see the next one
seen 2 so far

I let out 10,00 crimals early vote for me to do it again

Glad its all coming out now to bite him in the bum

Back