Hello all you lot

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigburpmal

Reaction score
Hi all, just a short intro from myself. Been visiting this forum for a couple of months now & finally registered :cheers:
I live in Havercroft Wakefield & quite near to a brill home-brew shop in Featherstone. Hobbies are drinking wine, caravanning, wine, fishing, wine, the Wife & a little more wine :drink:
Just like to say that this is a riveting site & thanks to you all for the excellent reading & advice. I'm sure i'll need your help pretty soon.
Malc.

Hi, you have quite a few interests the same as me! I've got a caravan up at Lochgoilhead in Scotland, love fishing, beer, brewing ( but dont have a wife( :D ) what sort of fishing do yo do? the cold, wet, boring not catching style of fishing? same! :D

Hi abeyptfc, tourer 'van, been all over the place but not got up to bonney scotland yet. As for the fishing....predator fishing is my thing, pike are my main quarry but when i can get to the norfolk broads zander is good too. :)
I also do the same style as you i.e. cold, wet, boring not catching style of fishing :D
Unfortunately i DO have a wife ;) but she's quite understanding of my shortfalls :D

bigburpmal, predator fishing aint my thing to be honest. nooooooooooooooooooooot! 26 pond pike from loch lomond!
bd6c1b4f.jpg

abeyptfc, you bloody showoff!!!!!! :lol:
Would love to get up there but don't do boating very well. You did well there she's a big-un alright. My personal best for pike is a measly 19lb 7oz, but i live in eternal hope. Zander personal best 6lb 9oz :cool: .
P.S. Assuming she was caught from a boat??? Also assuming that's not you holding her ;)

Barnsley Brewer, Thanks for the welcome! The guy that got me into this lark lives quite near to yourself, Kendray of all places, and boy... can he supp! :lol:

Back