Hello from sunny Southend

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldspeckledgit

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm Graham and I've recently retired. When I eventually clear out my garage ( I was self employed and the garage was my office and workshop ), I'm planning to start brewing.
I have done kits in the past but have always fancied having a go at all grain brewing. I have been reading the forum for a while now and have learnt a lot - what a great forum this is - very informative.
I've decided to go straight to the shiney stuff cos I know I'll waste money if I don't.
I'm looking to get 2 x 70L pots and 1 50L thermos so that I can do 10 gallon brews. I sent an email to the French suppliers via ebay, but have had no response. Is this the best way to contact them or do they have another email address?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Cheers Graham

Welcome to the forum.

As others have said you can buy direct off ebay. I emailed them and they responded fairly quickly.

I have 2 x 70 Litre Nordic Pots, and a 50 Litre Thermo Pot.

If you need any advice or want to do have a close up look at a similiar set up to what you are planning let me know, you are welcome to come and have a peruse. We could even knock up some beer :)

Welcome to the forum. Although not shiny I built my own AG equipment last year that is so far serving me very well. I'm only in Hockley so if there is anything you need just ask away.

Hi Graham good to see another potential Essex brewer. There are a several of us around this area, Steve and Nunfa1 have already introduced themselfs, I'm sure any help you need will be at hand. Not sure if your aware there is a homebrew shop in Westcliff, Beersunlimited on London road. He is not as cheap as some of the internet sites, recomend the maltmiller at the top of the page, but he is handy.

Thanks for the welcome and the offers of help and advice - I'm sure I'll need plenty in the months to come!
I'm going to email catering service fr again - but this time I'll mention immediate payment and see if this does the trick.

Back