Hello from Dunning in Perthshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitz

Reaction score
Hello..

New member from Dunning in Perthshire. Hoping to be able to learn from others in the forum. I’ve been home brewing beer since the start of the pandemic so relatively new to it all. Happy to try anything but I tend to lean towards pilsner type beers having lived in Germany for a while. The problem I’ve had lately is that the brews all seem to be a bit sweet rather than the sharp bitter taste I’m looking for. Maybe I’m not leaving them long enough in the bottles. Anyway it’s good to be on this forum and thanks for accepting me into the fold.

fitz

Hello..

New member from Dunning in Perthshire. Hoping to be able to learn from others in the forum. I’ve been home brewing beer since the start of the pandemic so relatively new to it all. Happy to try anything but I tend to lean towards pilsner type beers having lived in Germany for a while. The problem I’ve had lately is that the brews all seem to be a bit sweet rather than the sharp bitter taste I’m looking for. Maybe I’m not leaving them long enough in the bottles. Anyway it’s good to be on this forum and thanks for accepting me into the fold.

fitz

Welcome! I don't know if you're on Facebook, but there is a Perth Homebrewer's Club on there.

Latest posts

Back