Hired brewing equipment and facility

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maricel

Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me?

Many years ago, i remember seeing a TV news article about someone setting up a facility that was fully equipped to make beer and wine.

Ordinary people could come to the facility and hire the necessary equipment and work space to brew their own beer and wine.

Employees would be on hand to offer advice and sell you all of the necessary ingredients for your brew.

Does anyone know of such a place and if so, i would be very grateful for a web link, phone number or address.

Thank you in anticipation,

Maricel

They were in Oz too - went a few times to pickup their brew as it was cheap as CHIPS compared to standard retail fare (usually when we were going camping, something everyone would drink). Problem I had with there setup was it was all extract brewing, no grains in sight. I suppose you could say "What's wrong with that? Top brews can be made with extract." True but it's a bit daunting to see barrels of extract (and glucose) being used.

Latest posts

Back