Any experiences with supplier 'ispindel.site'?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've had an iSpindel since 2021, been pretty happy with it but recently the battery showed signs of giving out (gave up before brew was complete, even after dropping reading frequency right down).

So I looked around for am supplier to get a new battery and found https://www.ispindel.site/ - looks like a one-man band operation but I'm OK with that in principle.

Ordered a replacement battery, received order confirmation email on 1st March.

No news since (and no battery) - I sent a couple of mails to the address that sent me the order confirmation; no reply. Yesterday I filled in the 'Contact' page on the web site, no reply as yet.

The site has a 'Track Order' button, I gave the order number and it says "Your order is confirmed." and gives the order details ("iSpindel BAK N18650CNP 18650 Battery 2500mAh 30A (Genuine Battery)")

There's no phone or chat details on the site, but there is a business address - which is a residential address in Tetbury.

Wondering if anyone else has had recent dealings with this place, and/or any suggestions on what to try next?

Last edited:
I've had an iSpindel since 2021, been pretty happy with it but recently the battery showed signs of giving out (gave up before brew was complete, even after dropping reading frequency right down).

So I looked around for am supplier to get a new battery and found https://www.ispindel.site/ - looks like a none-man band operation but I'm OK with that in principle.

Ordered a replacement battery, received order confirmation email on 1st March.

No news since (and no battery) - I sent a couple of mails to the address that sent me the order confirmation; no reply. Yesterday I filled in the 'Contact' page on the web site, no reply as yet.

The site has a 'Track Order' button, I gave the order number and it says "Your order is confirmed." and gives the order details ("iSpindel BAK N18650CNP 18650 Battery 2500mAh 30A (Genuine Battery)")

There's no phone or chat details on the site, but there is a business address - which is a residential address in Tetbury.

Wondering if anyone else has had recent dealings with this place, and/or any suggestions on what to try next?
Sounds like a scam, or someone set up the site and then gave up!
I get them from fogstar - take a look there. They are a genuine UK stockists and I've got nothing but praise for them.
You may get one in a vape shop... But there are loads of fakes about so I wouldn't trust them to know what they're selling.

Back