How we doing this glorious night?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oo2be

Reaction score
Not sure if ive introduced myself proper, get a bit confused about what sites ive visited, but i thank the lord for beer :) got loads of questions but fingers have hibernated but questions to follow (sorry if i seem an assim blind reekin after researching the difference between a hacker october marzen, a chineese budha, an estonian beautiful 30 cl bottle anyway thank you moderators for patience contrabutors for their jazz and me personally the good lord for blessing me with silly idea of putting lowixz cherry in brewferms diablo how on earth do i fizz that final bottle? the ag boy in the shop is knob but thr rest of the boys are top quality although in ag boys defenece i do as stooopid silly questions butcertainly bottle carbonation of a potential 13% fruit in my opinion needs to to think about at reduced pitch of fresh yeast ? But then again i onlybuy brewferm kits or bubblersLOVVE the bubblin xo to ye'all lovely peeps

Latest posts

Back