Huddersfield help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pawlo7671

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi to all here, I'm Paul and while I'm not new to brewing I'm new here.
Now... When I say I'm not new to brewing I'm returning to beer making after other commitments meant I could not brew, well I'm back and a bit dissaponted to note that Huddersfield ( where I'm from ) seems to be somewhat lacking in homebrew outlets, even morrisons seem to no longer stock anything, the only place it seems is wilkinsons and they've done well at condensing down in to one tiny corner what they used to keep. Obviosly there's always the online way but it doesn't beat going in to a shop really !
Is there anyone here from Huddersfield ? If so where do you get your gear from ?
Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

IIRC there's a homebrew shop in Brighouse, otherwise it's Morley (Leeds) or Manc, really. Some Tescos carry some stuff, and some Morrisons.
Or online - the ads at the top of the forum page aren't random, they're known good suppliers.

Hi and welcome , you'll find on line seems to be better even if you do have a local home brew store as the only ones by me (very few) don't seem to have much unless you like wine

Well thanks guys ! It does seem online is gonna be the way from now, it just seems as though there used to be a lot more choice but hey !! And I guess that tesco's direct isnt too bad, they sell a few coopers kits and it's free delivery if I get it sent to my local tesco express.

Hi,

I live in Huddersfield, I generally get my stuff on line but I also use a good brew shop in Leeds called Abbey Home Brew.

The closest brew shop to Huddersfield is probably 'Things to Brew' in Kershaws Garden Centre in Brighouse.

Latest posts

Back