Im out of the game

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandit081

Reaction score
Oh My God, my wife caught me having an affair and has kicked me out and poured 28 gallons of my summer wines down the drain, i felt like my life had ended.
She then smashed 33 demi johns ans gave all my other equipment away on freecycle :eek:

Im gutted absoultely gutted feel like crying !

You're looking for sympathy for having an affair? :wha:

oh dear... should have stuck to keeping your extra-marital interests to homebrew and not homewrecking :whistle:

Shame about those Djs though, I'm going to South Wales next week, I could have picked them up while I was there :rofl:

Duncs said:
Shame about those Djs though, I'm going to South Wales next week, I could have picked them up while I was there :rofl:

Maybe check freecycle for the other kit :whistle:

hawkinspm said:
Duncs said:
Maybe check freecycle for the other kit :whistle:
Funny you should mention that, My cousin in south wales got a great haul of his local freecycle recently :whistle: :whistle:

Stupid woman! :eek:

I think mine would have the good sense to throw me out but keep the alcohol.

haaaaaaaaaaa! well fair enough if you were putting your beef bayonet in places it shouldn't be...
If i was her i'd have probably used your face to smash the Demi's lol

Not going to condone what the guy has done, but pleeeese; some of the responses.

Biting my tounge :hmm:

either it's a wind up (when I first read the post I was waiting for some kind of punchline! :lol: ), or it's true - in which case it's terribly sad, but if you are going to cheat on your wife, what do you really expect?? :wha:

Anyway, the responses here have kept me giggling this morning - does that make me a bad man? :whistle:

Well, you shouldn't break the 7th if you care about the consequences of the 11th.

11. Thou shalt not get caught.

You feel like your life has ended because she's thrown away your brews rather than the fact she's thrown you out?

Wrong way around!

Just as a matter of interest, did the glass from 33 dj's make a considerable mess.... and who cleaned it up?

She obviously knew where to hit you hardest, at least you still got your balls if that was me I think mine would have off by now

dennisking said:
She obviously knew where to hit you hardest, at least you still got your balls if that was me I think mine would have off by now

Bet John Wayne Bobbit wishes he had had some Demi Johns :rofl:

bandit081 said:
Oh My God, my wife caught me having an affair and has kicked me out and poured 28 gallons of my summer wines down the drain, i felt like my life had ended.
She then smashed 33 demi johns ans gave all my other equipment away on freecycle
Serves you bloody right!
You've got off lightly so far.

Latest posts

Back