In Progress: How To: Service a Hi-Gene Beer Engine

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So whats happening with these JV hasn't been on since feb 2011. do we delete? do we finish off? and post?

I had a exchange of pm's with oldstout the other day regards a post Tony had made and he signed the post jonnyV. I spoke to Martin about this as it seems to be more than just coincedence, and aoldstout became active as jv stopped :hmm:

I don't think this oneis usable without the missing pics but the others could be checked finished and posted as THBF admin?? he did post them up in a public domain. with intention of making them public??

Seeing as Chris and stu have bothe recently taken beer engines apart I've asked them if they'd be prepared to finish this 'how to' of for us...will let you know :thumb:

Shame the pics have all gone. I have a HiGene BE though so could strip that to photo if required - probably not for several weeks because my list of To-Do's is getting comical :lol:

I'm not even sure what my engine is...think it's an angram but will have to look at receipt to know for sure :oops: It just shows how time gets away from us...I full intended to finish this 'how to'...how long ago was it :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mine is a Homark. I will have it to bits again soon for its final refit and add to the 'How To'. :-P

I have refitted my beer engine today, new seal kit and clean. Only thing is that it is a Homark.
I have lots of pictures, would it be better to change the title of this topic and finish it off, or start a new one?

Back