ironing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prolix

Landlord.
Reaction score
don't worry folks I haven't started ironing but the missus' iron bought the farm this morning and she insisted on an expensive Phillips jobby to replace it, that or I start ironing :eek: .

she got the iron, anyway the thing is water around these parts, coming from a chalk aquafer is ******* hard: replaced kettle, washing machine and iron this year now as they died of limescale. so i was thinking about deionised water, until I saw the price. So instead went to the garage and filled a 5L container and added 5 ml of CRS, no carbonates for 1p a litre instead of £1.50 for ironing water! Ironing water I ask you! :rofl:

Mentioned this to the wife Mike, might save me a few pence, she tells me she buys ironing water that's perfumed to make the clothes smell nice. Wish I hadn't asked.

prolix said:
don't worry folks I haven't started ironing but the missus' iron bought the farm this morning and she insisted on an expensive Phillips jobby to replace it, that or I start ironing :eek: .

she got the iron, anyway the thing is water around these parts, coming from a chalk aquafer is ******* hard: replaced kettle, washing machine and iron this year now as they died of limescale. so i was thinking about deionised water, until I saw the price. So instead went to the garage and filled a 5L container and added 5 ml of CRS, no carbonates for 1p a litre instead of £1.50 for ironing water! Ironing water I ask you! :rofl:
CHAT magazine "TOP TIP", I'd blast that one off for a £50.00 earner ;) ;) Could be June's Top Tip... :whistle:

BB (Bedroom chat mag reader) :oops: :oops:

Latest posts

Back