Is the Meghan Interview with Oprah a big deal in the UK? Is/was Oprah Winfrey a big celeb with you folks?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George 1 couldn't speak English, 2 wouldn't speak English, 3 was mad, 4 was a fat slob, 5 was so unpopular he changed the family name to Windsor, 6 was Ok. He'll always be called Charles if he ever he become head of state.
I think you will find that the name Windsor was introduced in 1917 by George V as Saxe Coburg had a rather German ring to it which was not very convenient during hostilities.

At the risk of being slightly provocative the merits of the dispute between the Sussexes and the Royal family are not black and white. Remember this is a woman who has fallen out with a husband a half sister her father and now a whole family. The Royals may have slipped up somewhere along the line but anyone paying attention to the skin tone allegation will have noticed that MM said it happened during her pregnancy and Harry seemed to say when they were initially going out. The business about Archie not being a prince is irrelevant as he is not entitled to be anyway so was hardly singled out. All this stuff is from a woman who is self obsessed and claims to want a quiet life but in reality thrives on victimhood and the reflected status of, wait for it, the Royal Family.
She's a spoilt brat..imagine being with her....
You drinking again?
Tidy those bottles up!
Not more beer?
I want! I want!
You're not going to the pub!
Stop cooking smelly food!
Moan,whine...
She'd never have got through the door!

Poor things...
They're very scared...that the money will all run out and the taps been turned off.
I wonder if Andy's ex,the ginger bInt can get her a job on QVC?
It's a nest of vipers...

Where does the privatise comment come from it's not mine, I'd clear all these misfits out when the Queen dies. Answer the question do you want Charles as our head of state. We've had two useless Charles's do we want this fool as Charles 3.

So in answer to OP, no one cares but a lot of people have very strong opinions...

I just wanted to add that Charles I lost the civil war and as we know history is written by the victors. This isn’t to say that he wasn’t a buffoon but there was a lot of politics which played a part in his distrust and disengagement with parliament. For all his buffoonery my favourite line (and I’m paraphrasing massively) comes from I think the penultimate time he was captured when he insisted on seeing the written order that decreed his arrest. The commanding officer just pointed to his battalion of soldiers and said here’s my order, to which Charles I replied, that is the finest written order I have ever seen.

The nation seems to be transfixed by the trials an tribulations of an outdated royal family when the following is happening.

Entire UK Primary Care budget - £9 Billion
Entire UK Police Budget - £15 Billion
Entire UK Fire Service Budget - £3 Billion
Cost of 5% pay rise for NHS nurses - £500 million
Money handed out to a retired jockey to run Test and Trace - £37 Billion.

No wonder we are screwed!

Latest posts

Back