It's Good to have a root around the cupboard's

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclepumble

Landlord.
Reaction score
I have been having a root around my lower kitchen cupboards this evening (looking for a drinking straw to take a quality control sample of Gurty's Dark Secret, a quick suck does not wrong every now and again in my opinion :D ) & low and behold I found a cardboard box with a boots Hydrometer sample Jar in it, that I must have purchased in the early 90's & forgot about.

No more sampling in Pint Pots for me :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

UP

I found mouse **** in my garage cupboards :roll: :cry:

Gerrrrofffff my graaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnnnsssssss!!!!!

Wez said:
I found mouse **** in my garage cupboards :roll: :cry:

Gerrrrofffff my graaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnnnsssssss!!!!!

I have plenty of that, thats why my Grains are stored in the House (SWMBO loves me not for this!) I even have an electric rodent scarer plugged in permanent, But its not much good I think the mice think its a Mouse DJ on the decks :party: :party: :rofl:

UP

unclepumble said:
I even have an electric rodent scarer plugged in permanent, But its not much good I think the mice think its a Mouse DJ on the decks :party: :party: :rofl:

UP

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I used a bird scarer on the fish farm I worked on, it increased the population of eider duck ten fold overnight. Seal scarer wasn't much cop either.

AG

Back