• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Job lot all equipment - Kegerator, brew stand, buckets, equipment etc...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzle

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm relocating and reluctantly I'm having to give up brewing due to lack of space. Everything must go, everything you need. Pics below. Ideally I would like to sell all as one but will consider bits and pieces. Needs to be gone in next 3 weeks at the latest so really open to any offers.

The list is as follows:-

Kegerator - Larder fridge converted to dispense beer through taps fitted to the door while keeping your kegs cold.

3 Tier brewstand - Ideal for making your own beer from scratch (All grain)

1 50L stainless steel kegs - Ideal for dispensing

3 Polykegs (30L)
1 5gal fermentation bucket
1 5 gal fermentation bin
1 10L fermentation bucket and lid
1 5gal polypin
2 5gal pressure barrels (1 co2 injector lid)
4 5L Demi johns
Hydrometer
Corks (cork and plastic)
Shrink caps
Oak chips
Trial jar
Wine corker
Bottle crown capper
Airlocks
Finings (wine and beer)
Yeast (wine and beer)
Steriliser
Yeast nutrient
Tannin
Deacidifier
Stabiliser
Malic and citric acid
Campden tablets
Pectolase

Any questions please feel free to ask.

EBc98sW.jpg

pRuoVnP.jpg

9QTht7C.jpg

lIlfMIv.jpg

ln36p5U.jpg

OvJbIgx.jpg

ZayUVO4.jpg

TxFwDfy.jpg

eAmoYOx.jpg

tUWfJbC

Z3vAJJO.jpg

Last edited:
Collection only due to the size of everything. I'm in Norwich, Norfolk

Bargain!! if local to me i would be round tomorrow!! i dont need the extra kit but the kegs n fridge alone would be worth that.. is it a typo in the first post 1 SS keg as there are 3 pictured? or are you keeping 2 as a foundation for the next brewery ;)

Bargain!! if local to me i would be round tomorrow!! i dont need the extra kit but the kegs n fridge alone would be worth that.. is it a typo in the first post 1 SS keg as there are 3 pictured? or are you keeping 2 as a foundation for the next brewery ;)

There were 4 originally, 3 of which have gone now. I thought I'd keep the price low as I just need it gone now :(

All that remains now:-

Kegerator - Larder fridge converted to dispense beer through taps fitted to the door while keeping your kegs cold.

3 Tier brewstand - Ideal for making your own beer from scratch (All grain)

1 50L stainless steel kegs - Ideal for dispensing

Need gone ASAP

3 Tier Brew Stand is all that remains! Need gone by end of next week otherwise it'll be firewood!

Back