Just ordered my DE razor

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wife got me the bluebeards scimitar set for Christmas, looks to be a proper tool, the cream and balm smells great aswell.

Had a superb shave today with a Gillette yellow on its second shave. Wtg, xtg and atg with absolutely no irritation. Perfect.

Enjoyed shaving with TRXandMe's gilette 1968 adjustable over the last month. It was a shame to give it back. Thanks again buddy.

I'm now on the lookout for something similar.

The Goatreich said:
Enjoyed shaving with TRXandMe's gilette 1968 adjustable over the last month. It was a shame to give it back. Thanks again buddy.

I'm now on the lookout for something similar.

Glad you enjoyed it, sorry I couldn't chat longer when you dropped it back, the boiler had packed up and I was trying to work out if I could either fix it, or get the immersion heater working so that we'd have hot water for a showers in the morning. I failed :(

Happily the guy who does the plumbing at work popped round and fixed it for us the next day.

The stout is awesome by the way, had one bottle, saving the other for a special occasion, thank you :)

There are a few Gillette adjustables for not much money listed by a Bulgarian bayer, could be worth a look

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sacat ... _PrefLoc=3

Any one of the Gillettes listed from Bulgaria in that search will fetch £30+ if listed US or UK so worth a flutter,

Growler said:
You all give me the creeps!
Haven't shaved since I was 18 !! :tongue:

I had a full set for around 10 years, it itched a bit but was less unpleasant than shaving daily with cartridge blades.

I only shaved after being knocked back by a girl one NYE, she thought I was 40 (I was actually 31) and too old for her :(

Back