Labels, Printing etc

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't suppose a certain Wiltshire brewery would be entirely happy with these, but as I'm only printing a few for my own amusement next time we have a Boaters' Banter .....

Stout.jpg

DarkAle.jpg

Anyway, they didn't ask my permission to put my likeness on their website.

Thanks Wez, a web capture, a couple of scans and a few minutes in Photoshop but they'll do for me. I tried to leave it fairly obvious that I'd split their logo and cobbled in a Y', but I do like Photoshop, a very powerful application.

As much as I hate bottling I do like how they look when they are all labelled up.

This is from a batch of 36 bottles of Keystone Hops (aka Shive Talkin) that I'll be handing over to my brother this weekend.

09052009978.jpg

Very tidy W :thumb:
I bottles 20ltrs last weekend, first time I'd bottled in a very long time!
There's something to be said for rows of bottles...they look so tidy...especially when filled with the fruit of your brew day :cool:

Vossy1 said:
Very tidy W :thumb:
I bottles 20ltrs last weekend, first time I'd bottled in a very long time!
There's something to be said for rows of bottles...they look so tidy...especially when filled with the fruit of your brew day :cool:

I bottled the forum brew on Saturday, I too haven't bottled for yonks - and remembered why I started kegging instead. Lost all the transfer stuff somewhere in the house move so I had to bodge something else up. The only thing I could find is the bottling stick!

Anyway, all done. Just got to persuade SWMBO to design me some labels now.

Back