My first brew -

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

col222

Reaction score
My first brew beer - Well first off everything was going great until the end i started to fill the wort into the demijohn and then the dam thing started to crack on me , it was leaking and lost a bit but manager to save most , only thing was all hygiene went out the window and in to panic mode , I think it will be ok i managed to get it back in the pot and used another demijohn . My other question is i used some chemsan cleaner and some was left in the demijohn got some foam on the top on the demijohn , will this be safe when its time to drinking time or should i get put it down the sink and start again

Last edited:
My first brew beer - Well first off everything was going great until the end i started to fill the wart into the demijohn and then the dam thing started to crack on me , it was leaking and lost a bit but manager to save most , only thing was all hygiene went out the window and in to panic mode , I think it will be ok i managed to get it back in the pot and used another demijohn . My other question is i used some chemsan cleaner and some was left in the demijohn got some foam on the top on the demijohn , will this be safe when its time to drinking time or should i get put it down the sink and start again
Done it several times, it will be fine.

Latest posts

Back