My Home Bar

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshHicky

Reaction score
As i said i would, here are the pictures of my home bar up to its current state.

So it all started in may 2015 when i moved into my new home, i didn't have much space to play with but i have made the best use of the space i had.

Barframe.jpg

First was to make a frame the size of the bar front.

frame in postition.jpg

Then i offered up the frame to check that it was okay for size and height (luckily it was!)

frame compleat.jpg

Once the full frame was complete it looked something like this.

frame in position.jpg

It was then bolted to the wall and floor exactly where i wanted it. (much harder than you think drilling through the carpet)

bar edging.jpg

Then using tongue and groove the edging started to go on ( This surprisingly took me hours and i still don't understand why)

edging complate with top on.jpg

once the edging was complete the top was bolted on.

painted with beer pumps.jpg

Finally completed with a coat of Wilkos finest wood stain, and 2 of my beer pumps. P.S they don't work....Yet

So now the bar is completed i had to find somewhere to put up my optics, so i built an optics board in the same style to go behind the bar...

Optics board.jpg

So this is the optics board before optics and wood stain.

Optics fitted .jpg

The a nice coat of paint and some optics to finish it off.

Full bar painted .jpg

Then it was complete bar and optics board (complete with optics, just 2 for now)

Looking good that josh....if only I had the space I would attempt one myself. A 12x10 shed is on the cards for next year so maybe I could squeeze one in.

Thanks, its not finished yet that just up to now, and well the drum was going to be a table that I never finished, and the partner plays the bass.

Latest posts

Back