One too many homebrews

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one too many, but I've woken up this morning knowing I had a few last night. I remember heading to bed and attempting to wait up for SWMBO to come up but I don't think i was still awake when she did :laugh8:

I probably had a couple more than I should on Saturday night.
Woke up on Sunday feeling pretty good.
If that had been commercial beer I'd have been hungover all day.

I was advised by the missus that I did indeed fall asleep before she came to bed👍

Sadly I’ve being their its normally part way through a pint where I find myself thinking this was probably a mistake. One advantage with home brew is it’s a lot easier to not finish a beer at 50p a pint than a beer at £5 a pint in a pub.

Oh that happens occasionally lol

I mean I only drink home brew wine usually but the principal’s sound.
I get a bit more sweary, say a few more dumb things, spelling goes to ****.
you know, the usual.

Sometimes it’s worse with wine cos you might not notice. This one’s quite a fruity one, bit too easy to drink lol.

I found drinking my weissbier out of the keg the hardest, and ended up hanging one day. I put that down to having a plentiful supply and no pile if bottles to gently remind me how many I've drunk...

I don't get drunk on beer, too unpleasant due to the liquid volume involved.... So no, not been drunk on homebrew. Been a bit tipsy on good scotch though, and got my wife tipsy on my homebrew a few days ago (a rather strong old ale that caught her unawares, so she drank it rather more quickly than she should have done. lol).

There is no such thing as too much homebrew.
The big advantage is no late night taxis Bed is just a short crawl upstairs :beer1:

Latest posts

Back