Opinions and comments wanted please!!!!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclepumble

Landlord.
Reaction score
I am currently in the early stages of a mad Project, and am wondering wether to stick with my traditional logo design ala at the bottom of this thread or go with a more contempory design theme name etc as per the three Pump clips I have knocked up below.

What do you people think, all comments welcome.

Pale-Ale-Pumpclip.jpg

Duir-Quert-Pumpclip.jpg

Coco-Loco-Pumpclip.jpg

UP

personally

not sure on the brahaus

surley you could just have

Bridestone
name of beer
%

always wondered why breweries feel the NEED to put brewery in the name, i know your a brewery im drinking your ale

ill think of more tomorrow maybe see if i can come up with an idea

anyway when you popping in for a brew ;)

Titch said:
personally

not sure on the brahaus

surley you could just have

Bridestone
name of beer
%

always wondered why breweries feel the NEED to put brewery in the name, i know your a brewery im drinking your ale

ill think of more tomorrow maybe see if i can come up with an idea

anyway when you popping in for a brew ;)

I own Bridestone.com I was going to stick with Bridestone and nothing else, however, there is already the Bridestone Brewing Company in Hebden bridge, & I don't want to be associated with them, I already get enquiries and emails galore for them.

Hence the Brauhaus!

Brew might get 5 mins one evening this week on way home, I will let ring you, as its a bit hectic this week Have 4 big bloody vessels to get from 1/2 way across the country, 2 in one place 2 in others, and also got to find somewhere to store them for a bit :?

UP

container storage at Carrington is £20 a week for a 20ft

anyway back on topic

ill rack my brain tomorrow for more ideas fella

Bridestone is there to stay, Jim I have owned the Domain for over 12 years, and there are local connections to me. The Bridestones (staffordshire ones) are 2 miles from my house.

Do a search on google for " alement " thats a no no

Thanks for the input though Jim

UP

Beer clips

Who Makes it
What is it
What ABV %

Matched with a good colour scheme (perhaps relating to the beers colour) or a consistent brewery clip 'design' is always a winner.

Adding where, what malt, what hops, what yeast, how amazing your brewery is, where your based, your website, amusing or otherwise graphics detract from what people want to know / see IMO. Its the beer they remember anyway for good and bad!!

Stick with what you've got.

It's hard to make out what the picture is, knocked back in greyscale and behind text, but it looks to me like two fingers and a thumb, so I say keep it.

How about this one?

10gyy9s.jpg

It would be nice if you have some kind of logo you could use in the label.

I'd drop the "brauhaus". Unless you are a german brewpub, it sounds a bit sill, like you are trying to say brewery in a fancier way than anyone else. The rest is spot on, straight and to the point and easy to pick at a bar...

Swazi said:
I'd drop the "brauhaus". Unless you are a german brewpub, it sounds a bit sill, like you are trying to say brewery in a fancier way than anyone else. The rest is spot on, straight and to the point and easy to pick at a bar...

I suppose I am trying to " say brewery in a fancier way than anyone else" I want something that sticks in the mind fast, and draws the eye,nothing else, I am not really worrying about the german connection, and to be honest I think the fact that there is no german beer style could work better as it will strike up more conversation :hmm: :hmm:

thanks for the input keep it coming.

UP

go for colours that you might want on a car or in your house maybe or even in your garden furniture , some of the colours seem like an energy drink or alcho pop if you know what i mean :thumb:

I really don't like the typeface, very much early eighties look about it. Sorry!

just me playing 20mins while kids are out at school

but you get the idea
LMK ill work with it

i thought Lauter was a nice term people would ask about, but it is still brewery related

bridestone1.jpg

BTW whats the commission ;)

Latest posts

Back