Parking!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floodster

Reaction score
As a Citroen C1 driver this did make me laugh.

347.jpeg

But I have kinda seen this everywhere this Xmas. My lass works for Tesco and even their own staff do it! -

348.jpeg

slight hijack of thread here but i believe if you don't have off road parking ie a drive or garage you shouldn't be allowed to own a car. Fed up of driving down streets and it's like a bloody obstacle course or slalom circuit.

btw only saying that because I've got a garage :tongue:

Thing that gets on my nerves, is those households that have loads of cars! One of our neighbours has a giant 4x4, a car and a taxi for his work. The car never moves, the taxi is only used during day, and so both are parked on road and never move. Then there is 2 bikes in the garage. There's only 2 ppl living in the house!

Or those who have parking spaces but don't use them. Block of flats near me and each has a parking bay... Seems only one actually drives and he parks on the already busy side street!

lovelldr said:
Thing that gets on my nerves, is those households that have loads of cars! One of our neighbours has a giant 4x4, a car and a taxi for his work. The car never moves, the taxi is only used during day, and so both are parked on road and never move. Then there is 2 bikes in the garage. There's only 2 ppl living in the house!

ConfusedRuss says:

People fill their lives with things when they have unfulfilled Lives........

And one day they realise (usually when its too late) that the important "things" in life aren't Things.

Latest posts

Back