pick your brains

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaann17

Reaction score
hI THERE YOU JOLLY BREWERS
please anyone hav u got sum advise on ribena wine please I did one last year folllowing a guide on the net 2 the letter but 4 sum reason it didnt go well. I boiled the juice first like said and followed the guide it fermented out gr8 at first with lots of bubbles n froth!! then died on me and started 2 smell funny. I disgarded it but want try again tips please? thanx u guys xx

A bit more information needed, what were the start and end gravities, what was the smell and what did it taste like?

Hi Moley

thanx 4 reply my reading was hi at 1010 I boiled the juice 4 15 20 mins as said then as followed!!! I started fermenting and was good at first. bubbles froth etc i didnt take reading at end as the smell said it all after 3weeks fermenting!! smelled like damp mouldy friut???? then died. didnt taste it eihter. was sterile through all the cleaning process 2.?? wot recon moles x

your rite jim i cant it does my effin hed in

ems theres something seriously wrong was that og 1010 or 1100 or 1110 and did u use the gold top with loads of sugar or the blue foil with no added sugar and can u giv me a link2 the recipe u followed? was it in a bucket or a dj?

Latest posts

Back