Quick post to say hello

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aberreef

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first post on here after trying to join for the past few weeks (activation email went to the spam filter :oops: ) so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been brewing various wines and kit beers/ciders for a few years now using an ancient book of my dads :lol: . At the moment I'm brewing Parsnip, Oakleaf, Blackberry and for the first time Dandylion wines and have recently bottled some Apple and Plum (only one bottle left :drunk: )wines.

Over the years I've had successes and some spectacular failures which will hopefully no longer be the case now I've found this great place :clap:

The beers and ciders are constantly on the go. Trouble is they are a bit too easy and go down too quickly :cheers:

Well thats it for now and I hope to gain and spread as much knowledge as possible in the future :thumb:

Huw

Hey there Huw, Welcome to the forum, by the sound of it you will teaching many of us a few things.

Happy Brewing

Latest posts

Back