Re naming birds

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Systems admins have enjoyed that game for years when creating login ids.

twatson - thinks - adeath - bgunn - cbreeze

Real!
true story - because so many of my colleagues were getting married and changing their name as is their right, I thought that our user logins would reflect the post they were in so no need to redo their logins plus it was more transparent if people were trying to open files from another department they shouldn't have access to. rather than match a name to a job function.........

So it was decided to use the first three letters of the department with the next 3 letters of the job title. if there was more than one post add a number on the end.....

Of course this plan was hastily changed after I realized the finance assistants would be..... finass1 finass2......

assistant was changed to ast .... phew!:oops:

No sh1t.....a very old bloke I used to talk to told me he was the pianist from the BAWMS...
Another customer I spoke to,a woman,owned the original Wrexham Hippodrome Theatre....booked and met all those famous pop groups of the 60's. Including the Beatles.

I once met a live statue, borrowed my room to get a shower..... I asked him how he got into it he replied "I used to be a robot"

?

Latest posts

Back