RELIGION

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the risk of breaking Godwin's Law, the Soviets, Khmer Rouger & Nazi's (as well as revolutionary France) kind of did that, and they were for the most part atheistic.

In fairness, the 30 years war was mostly over religion (a long with a few other geo-political matters)
I’ll give you the Khmer Rouge as the exception that proves the rule👍

I have a brother in law who is very anti religion which Is fair enough. Then he started telling me about the spaghetti monster religion. 😂😂
You clearly haven’t been touched by His Noodly Appendage. Ramen!

I have a brother in law who is very anti religion which Is fair enough. Then he started telling me about the spaghetti monster religion. 😂😂
Oh Christ, that could be my ex-brother in law. Has he a book shelf that has nothing on it bar books by Christopher Hitchens & Richard Dawkins ( i mean nothing else, no Lee Child or Stephen King or anything)!!!!

I’ll give you the Khmer Rouge as the exception that proves the rule👍
Oh you'd have to give me revolutionary France and Soviet union also.

The French revolution in the Vendee was particularly blood thirsty with a particularly anti clerical angle

Oh Christ, that could be my ex-brother in law. Has he a book shelf that has nothing on it bar books by Christopher Hitchens & Richard Dawkins ( i mean nothing else, no Lee Child or Stephen King or anything)!!!!
Richard Dawkins is a complete knob: he rants and raves about religion being "the root of all evil" with the rabid zeal of the Inquisition on steriods. His God (delusion) - given mission is to proseltise the world and convert mankind to his new religion Atheism.
Look at Dawkins if you want t know what;s wrong with religion. it's not the belief system per se, rather it's the loonies who think they, and only they, are right. Congratulations to Richard on turning atheism into a classic religion.

Not verified or fact checked this. Just seen it

I don’t know if that’s true, but it’s feasible. After all, Muslims,Jews and Christians all worship the same god. It’s just the narratives that are different.

Latest posts

Back