Reccomend me a decent pint in Glasgow

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceejay

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'm up in Glasgow for business on Tuesday. Can anyone recommend anywhere for a decent pint (and range of beers) in the City Centre? I'm staying at the Novotel if that helps...

This might be controversial, but anytime I've been in the standing order beside queen st station they've had a good range of beer on.
(its a wetherspoons pub.)

I would recommend any of the below.

Bon Accord, The State Bar, Tennents Bar (12 Ales on tap), 3 Judges, Blackfriars, they all usually have a fine selection of Ales on.

Runwell-Steve said:
I would recommend any of the below.

Bon Accord, The State Bar, Tennents Bar (12 Ales on tap), 3 Judges, Blackfriars, they all usually have a fine selection of Ales on.

Splendiferous! Thanks!

The Counting House, George sq at St Vincent St
The Henglers Circus, Sauchiehall St
The Sir John Moore, Argyle St
The Edward Wylie, Bothwell St
The Crystal Palace, Jamaica St
Camperdown Place, West George St
All Weatherspoons with good selection of cask ales at cheap prices
Or if your into rock music theres The Solid Rock Cafe or Ruffus T. Fireflys both on Hope St but no cask ales just the usual basic stuff.
I could go on for ages :lol:

Just realised I meant the counting house.
Standing order is in edinburgh :oops: (still decent beer, but always smells of vomit.....)

Ceejay, I accuse you of deviation under the "Just a minute" rules! :nono:
The topic title asks for reccomendation of a "decent pint" and then you meander on about a decent place to drink it! :whistle: :D

Latest posts

Back