• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Silicone Hose Exclusive offer (Out of Stock)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol , day off work ..... Tubing in hand , really , what is one to do with their day ?? :D lol

Checked my post today and it has arrived safely.

Many Thanks

Thanks Vossy for the quick service, tubing arrived yesterday. All the best.

Got my second lot today - excellent service and a top quality product. Many thanks Vossy

Many thanks Vossy, the package arrived safe and sound today.

Top quality and super fast service.

:cheers:

Cheers Vossy, received mine yesterday. Superfast delivery, quality product! :thumb:

My hose arived today, thanks for the quick delivery - NZ in under a week is pretty good!

Cheers

Welly

Thanks V - top quality hose all received fine.

I have been made aware that silicone hose is now available on E-bay, however please do not confuse our PLATINUM cured hose with the cheaper PEROXIDE cured hose available on E-bay and other sites. Whilst peroxide cured can be used for brewing purposes platinum cured is more suitable for use with ACIDIC liquids ie, wort. Platinum cured has fewer potential leachable chemicals, a smoother surface (making it easier to sanitise and reduces bacterial bonding sites), fewer protein binding sites, and it's more resistive to discolouration and harbouring odours.

Picked up the hose from the Post Office today, very pleased. Thanks Vossy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back