• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stainless Beer Cooler

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

barneey

Stainless Codifesta beer cooler, 2 beerlines, 1 python pump circuit (switchable), body in reasonable condition but the usual few dings and scratches. £125.00
Would prefer collection on this, but would post at cost (post likely to be £20.00)

IMG_9154.jpg

Forgive my ignorance but do you need to only turn it on while dispensing beer and i presume you can only use it for one keg at a time? And what wattage is it? Thanks

No idea of the wattage, but it does cool the reservoir tank down quite quickly.

It has two cooling coils, so two kegs could be used at the same time.

In pubs these are left on all the time, they are controlled by a thermostat so only come on when the reservoir liquid needs cooling, in constant use they build up an ice bank. For home use, either leave it on, or switch it on say 30mins (depending on temperature) before you want to serve a beer.

No idea of the wattage, but it does cool the reservoir tank down quite quickly.

It has two cooling coils, so two kegs could be used at the same time.

In pubs these are left on all the time, they are controlled by a thermostat so only come on when the reservoir liquid needs cooling, in constant use they build up an ice bank. For home use, either leave it on, or switch it on say 30mins (depending on temperature) before you want to serve a beer.

Excuse my ignorance can you select what temp you wish { probs a stupid question } also is it noisy :whistle:

This sounds like a maxi what model I know not but they ain't instant as the seller says they have to build up an ice bed,the instant one is the one fore and myself have when I say instant its around 4 minutes

Latest posts

Back