STUFFED burp hic hic fart

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanzanite

Landlord.
Reaction score
Feel extremely stuffed and still got the cheese and port to go. brussels, kale, peas and roast parsnips (i love greens grow all my own veg and fruit) are brewing better than any yeast, then the home made xmas pud with clotted cream and ice cream, along with a few beers early doors ,(yard arm time), then a bottle of gooseberry and elderflower and half a bottle of apple wine. Now finishing half bottle off dessert with the pud then on to blackberry port and stilton. Then my friends the christmas greedy gits kip. I will be chasing them home by 4pm then stiring for the Evening around 6pm i think ??? :thumb::lol::nono:

Feel extremely stuffed and still got the cheese and port to go. brussels, kale, peas and roast parsnips (i love greens grow all my own veg and fruit) are brewing better than any yeast, then the home made xmas pud with clotted cream and ice cream, along with a few beers early doors ,(yard arm time), then a bottle of gooseberry and elderflower and half a bottle of apple wine. Now finishing half bottle off dessert with the pud then on to blackberry port and stilton. Then my friends the christmas greedy gits kip. I will be chasing them home by 4pm then stiring for the Evening around 6pm i think ??? :thumb::lol::nono:

daughter bought me an abbeye de rocs brune and a kwak plus quite a few belgian choccies- all top notch and I've never had those before. she went here......

http://www.twoguys.brussels/

well worth a visit if you're in the area, not cheap, but then quality never is :whistle:

and a 7% rye beer called HARD BREXIT from a local HB'er. it was amazing a true cross between a beer and a wine :eek:

plus a ris-ky buisiness and an old wheat beer I found :grin:

It's almost 7.30pm and we've only just started cooking xmas dinner - hate eating early! Not a morsel, nor a drop of alcohol has passed my lips since getting up at 05.30. Will be making up for that in due course!

for once this year not stuffed myself with food we had the immediate family round for xmas dinner and gave them what they requested which was salmon with accompanied veg,only meal I had on xmas day.as for the ale? treated it like any other sunday,two sessions of around 3 pints a piece and a little light supper snacking:thumb:

Back