Tattoos

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do want some stars and a date somewhere, my little girl is called Esther, which means 'little star'

I've never been into tattoos, but have two that weren't optional (tiny little dots on my chest/belly to align the radiotherapy machine 10 years ago!).

Of course, each to his own, but I just don't like the idea of them blurring and stretching as I get older. Some nice ones so far though.

In all I have 6 tattoos, my wife has 1, my oldest daughter has 6 and my youngest daughter has 1 and is looking to get another on the inside of her arm at the top.

The illustrated family :lol:

"I don't have nay tattoos. I did once have a shopping list inked on the back of my hand though. It was a bad idea and I regretted it. It was half day closing." - Neil. The Young Ones.

I had my first girlfiend's name done on my manhood "Trudi Imogen Natalie Yates"

But to save ink costs i ended up with just the initals :?

fbsf said:
At least you managed all four letters. If I had that done it would look like an advert for Texas Instruments :lol:

:clap: :rofl: :thumb:

Some good ink on here and some good ideas :)

Heres mine.

left upper arm. skin tear skull was my first 21 years ago, the biohazard symbol was a tipsy "gimmie that" moment, the penguin is for my mrs, the purple pussy was because i thought it was cute.

Right upper arm. drew the sword and serpent and the name ribbon myself, done 10 years ago.

Back of neck. bugger to take the pic.

back of left hand

left forearm

inner left forearm. i drew the chain myself and the flames aren't finished

right thigh. self inflicted and unfinished

left thigh. again, self inflicted.

Ive got loads more planned. 2 dragons fighting on my back, terry pratchet discword characters forearm sleeve, gargoyle on my chest, lower legs one leg bad guys one leg good guys and a tribal/biomech design across the back of my head.
just need funds now and i have never regreted any of them no matter how bad they look :D

Couple of years ago I was in Verona Italy, many beautiful Italian Ladies lovely dressed and not a tattoo on sight, on return
Stepped of the train in Glasgow first female i saw dressed in jeans and t shirt and a Micky Mouse down her shoulder, said it all for me.

Latest posts

Back