Tell the THBF what you BREW!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you commonly brew?

• All Grain Beer

• Extract Beer

• Kit Beer

• Country Wines

• Kit Wines

• Carton Wines

• Cider (from Apples)

• Cider (from AJ cartons)

• Other (post what you make)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wez

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'm interested to see what our forum base actually is in terms of what we brew.

If you wouldn't mind could you select options from the above poll to say what you normally produce. I have allowed 3 votes per person so, If like me you are an AG brewer but also make Wine Kits then you can select both All Grain & Wine Kits but if you are only All Grain then just use one option. Otherwise select the three types of brewing you most commonly do.

Could be interesting...

AG
TC brew this whilst mash is on
Carton and ribena wines, though new to this

AG and country wines - telling people you've made haw wine gets a few raised eyebrows. :D

Do have a couple of kit wines, but they've not yet made it to the bottle!

David

AG for me.

Have been known to do the odd wine kit and also did a cider kit earlier in the year.

This is my first and a bit year, have done 4 AG and 8 kits. Much prefer doing the AG but like to hoof a kit in the keg when not got much time, its just nice to drink something you've made yourself i reckon

a noobe
only 1 beer kit and 1 AG done so far, but! built all my gear myself. with some help from the THBF and Don Osbourn.
2 wine kits, some juice wines, and 8 country wines, under my belt :grin:

9 wine kits,Beaverdale, Hambleton Bard & a couple of Youngs, 1 Elderberry, & 5 Easy Whites from grape & apple cartons . Brewmakers Irish Velvet Stout three times & Coopers Canadian Blonde three times, & an Edme Dry Stout. One does like the Stout :drink: . When I've sorted out the boiler etc one of my first grain attempts will be the Imperial Russian Stout from Dave Line's "Brewing Beers Like Those You Buy"
:drunk:

Cussword said:
one of my first grain attempts will be the Imperial Russian Stout from Dave Line's "Brewing Beers Like Those You Buy"
Its a good beer . . . I made a slight variation on it in 1997 that has been well appreciated. . . . . I brewed another variation (also here)on it towards the end of 2008 . . . half has just been bottled and the other half will be bottled later in the year.

It is one crazy beer . . . but really nice . . . just needs aging

Latest posts

Back