Tell the THBF what you BREW!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you commonly brew?

• All Grain Beer

• Extract Beer

• Kit Beer

• Country Wines

• Kit Wines

• Carton Wines

• Cider (from Apples)

• Cider (from AJ cartons)

• Other (post what you make)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for the recommendation Aleman :drink: . Is the link to your website Ok, I've tried a few times but it just won't take me there :oops:

The link took me straight there :hmm: You can also click on my Effinbrewery link at the end of my sig . . . of the www 'button' after my post and then Brewdays . . . 2008 . . . . Effin Imperial Stout

The link always takes me there as well. Infact MrSiv say ive got to stop visiting it as im getting ideas in my head. (Her words not mine). Tony when are you going to post some 2010 brewdays?

corby_brewer said:
Tony when are you going to post some 2010 brewdays?
:oops: When I actually brew something :oops: . . . . I'm building brewery now . . . drilled two thermoboxes last weekend, and I'll attack the other three tomorrow afternoon I think . . . I may brew on Sunday . . . Oatmeal stout is beckoning . . . . Or a Wit :hmm:

Don't see why not . . . will need to organise some sort of decent chat widget for the site as the UStream one has become a real PITA now that you have to register with UStream to post on it

Drinking,
combination Rose' (5 gal batch)
Woodfordes Great Eastern
white grape (table grapes blagged cheap!+tartaric)
Working,
5 gal combination Rose'
6 gal combination White
2 gal apple & elderflower
2 gal orange/wgj (champagne yeast SG 1100)
1 gal Welches Purple Grape
1 gal cranberry
1 gal guava
1 gal pineapple
(got to get my 5 a day somehow!)

at the mo i've just put 5 gal's of EDME lager in the barrel.
I have a barrel of EDME lager ready to drink on friday and a barrel of woodforde's norfolk
wherry best bitter ready two weeks later. :drink:
I have over 30 gal's of wine on the go that are,
6 gal's of coffee.2 gal's of blackberry&elderberry.1 gal of tropical fruits.
4 gal's of pearl barley.1 gal of orange&honey. 2 gal's of vimto. 2 gal's of banana.
4 gal's of rice&raisin.2 gal's of five a live fruit juice.3 gal's of blackberry.
1 gal of black forest fruits.3 gal's of elderberry. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back