The Cheshire Brewhouse a Much Bigger Build than Bridestone

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclepumble

Landlord.
Reaction score
I have not been on here a great deal recently, due to sourcing shiny, and also looking into a lot of other things.

Am very popular at home as there is no room to swing a cat at the mo.
brewingvessels.jpg

The Garage is Full too,

However I picked the Keys up to an Iccle Brew house yesterday.
downstairs.jpg

which has a nice little Malt Loft above it :D
maltloft.jpg

Future Mash Tun went in yesterday afternoon :party:
mashtun.jpg

Lots and lots of work to do now, Civils (Drains) & Fabrication

But after months of planning There is at last light at the end of the Tunnel.

UP

Good Luck with the brewery venture Unc :thumb:

When you get set up I'll bob down, maybe I could pick up a sack of cheap malt whilst I'm there. ;)

BB :whistle:

BarnsleyBrewer said:

When you get set up I'll bob down, maybe I could pick up a sack of cheap malt whilst I'm there. ;)

If I know you it won't just be a sack of malt your after.

Best make sure you don't have the roof rack on :rofl:

Up

Well Done Shane :thumb:

Glad to see you managed to find a unit. The malt store will be a bonus :thumb:

I look forward to seeing it in action

unclepumble said:
BarnsleyBrewer said:

If I know you it won't just be a sack of malt your after.

Best make sure you don't have the roof rack on :rofl:

Up
Bought a van now Unc, great for bringing pallets home from work for't wood stove in't house and cheap malt from breweries. ;)

BB

Good luck UP,
been pondering it myself, now that I'm part retired, have on hold a couple of scrap 200 litre SS "boilers" after mods. ;) and a potential site.
Need to retire to get more time, if I had enough of that I recon I could eat an elephant. :lol:
S

Springer said:
Good luck UP,
been pondering it myself, now that I'm part retired, have on hold a couple of scrap 200 litre SS "boilers" after mods. ;) and a potential site.
Need to retire to get more time, if I had enough of that I recon I could eat an elephant. :lol:
S

200L wont make you rich, by a long shot, unless you have a pub to sell it direct from, then it would be just about worth doing.

Thanks for all the support from everyone else by the way, I'm a long way off producing beer yet, but hopefully not too many weeks.

UP

well played that man, i will look forward to a bottle when i get back from Malaysia, i dare say you could arrange to drop one off if your still working initially ;)

Choco Loco sounds good

either that or give me a clue where you are and ill try to pop in on my week back

im sure SHMBO would not mind lol

good luck fella

Latest posts

Back