The future of shopping.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I asked SWMBO who does all our shopping if she would use one and she said she would give it a go but prefers a manned till.

The vast majority of ours is done online and delivered now, usually Ocado. I don't like shopping at all so it suits me fine.
We used to do the online shop but when they stopped bagging it we stopped, way too much loose stuff to handle in one go, we are going to give click and collect a try we will take our own bags and bag it before putting it in the boot.

We used to do the online shop but when they stopped bagging it we stopped, way too much loose stuff to handle in one go, we are going to give click and collect a try we will take our own bags and bag it before putting it in the boot.
That's true, wasn't a fan of the likes of Tesco bringing it all in a crate and feeling rushed to empty it on the doorstep 😅 one guy took off with a bulb of garlic I missed.

However, Ocado bag it plus you get the 10p per bag back for recycling them next time they deliver. They don't cover every area though annoyingly.

I am forming a new protest group AAAT to target all major supermarkets ( Aldi and Lidl are exempt), we plan to do big shops the throw it all over the floor in the automated till section and then walk out, all items on the list will milk melons veggies lots of meat, juices and cloths, our aim is to bring back the human touch, should be fun

I am forming a new protest group AAAT to target all major supermarkets ( Aldi and Lidl are exempt), we plan to do big shops the throw it all over the floor in the automated till section and then walk out, all items on the list will milk melons veggies lots of meat, juices and cloths, our aim is to bring back the human touch, should be fun

What if you don't like humans? 🤣 😝

Latest posts

Back