The worst thing you ever did in life

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You folks have White Castles? Fast food, greasy hamburgers. I went there.
Luckily my toilet is right in front of the bathtub so all I had to do was lean over, if you get my meaning. I don't know if it was an hour or three but I seriously considered going to the hospital.

Shiny bowel syndrome? :laugh8:

You folks have White Castles? Fast food, greasy hamburgers. I went there.
Luckily my toilet is right in front of the bathtub so all I had to do was lean over, if you get my meaning. I don't know if it was an hour or three but I seriously considered going to the hospital.

Went to a White Castle in Brooklyn. Thought we were going to die, but that was more the neighbourhood than the food.

The burgers/sliders themselves were very bland, but perfectly edible. I was very hungry at the time, mind!

Went to a White Castle in Brooklyn. Thought we were going to die, but that was more the neighbourhood than the food. The burgers/sliders themselves were very bland, but perfectly edible. I was very hungry at the time, mind!
Parts of Brooklyn are very interesting.
In Detroit, where I live, there are many places selling a version of the slider but they are all pretty much as you described.
They smell better than they taste which makes the fact that I went there and got super sick even more of a regret.

Back