Too ill to Keg

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motorhomebrew

AKA - RobsHomebrew
Reaction score
Well. I'm absolutely goosed. I'm ill with some man flu virus thingymejob. The docs given me antibiotics but iv only to take them if it gets worse. Anyway. Iv got a FV full of black rock pilsner and its ready to keg but I'm just too ill to do it. Clean the mini kegs (again) and sterilise them then fill them. Errrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Thought id share my upset.

Hope you get better soon Rob. :thumb:

Your post title did however sound like an early ninties Beasty Boy track, 'To ill to keg', from there acclaimed album, 'Chillin' with my home brew' :lol:

Well. I'm absolutely goosed. I'm ill with some man flu virus thingymejob. The docs given me antibiotics but iv only to take them if it gets worse. Anyway. Iv got a FV full of black rock pilsner and its ready to keg but I'm just too ill to do it. Clean the mini kegs (again) and sterilise them then fill them. Errrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Thought id share my upset.

I feel your pain Rob i was ill over xmas, theres nowt worse than man flu

Hope you get better soon Rob. :thumb:

Your post title did however sound like an early ninties Beasty Boy track, 'To ill to keg', from there acclaimed album, 'Chillin' with my home brew' :lol:

Lmao. (laughing my **** off) laughing at that took alot out of me ha ha ha.

What a bummer. Get well soon.

I see your new around these parts :D check this thread out
http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=59255
I for some reason thought it would be good too see fellow members ugly mugs. Get one up.

Back