Vasectomy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robbo said:
I was over the moon when I had the snip done. The next day I had these huge gorrilla goolies, but sadly they went back down to acorns after a week. :(

If you had gorilla goolies, they'd have shrunk. Human males have by far the largest genitals of any primate, several times larger than in any other ape. Saying someone is "hung like a gorilla" is not a compliment!

I thought Gorillas would have a fair ol' set on them.......my dog has bigger stones than me.

this has been painful reading this thread! did I read that right that 30 mins after the op you have to rip the scone aff it? :lol:

Glad I had mine done, made life easier (mostly for the OH) I had it done under a general on Thursday afternoon and played rugby in the front row on the Saturday.
One thing from mates experiences. Be sure you will be with the current woman forever and be sure you definitely don't want more kids.

Robbo said:
I thought Gorillas would have a fair ol' set on them.......my dog has bigger stones than me.

Dogs do tend to be impressively equipped. My friend Jo's dachshund, Teddy, has a pair of nuts bigger than me. If mine were to the same proportion they'd be the size of grapefruits :shock:

Even though I had problems with mine, I do not regret it one bit. Getting rid of the old soldiers after the event was a little disconcerting. The nurse handed me 3 sample pots with a fill line on them. I had to go at it like a safari park chimp to get close to the 1/3rd pint line...nearly went blind....

Dronfieldbrewer said:
Even though I had problems with mine, I do not regret it one bit. Getting rid of the old soldiers after the event was a little disconcerting. The nurse handed me 3 sample pots with a fill line on them. I had to go at it like a safari park chimp to get close to the 1/3rd pint line...nearly went blind....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim_Crowhurst said:
My friend Jo's dachshund, Teddy, has a pair of nuts bigger than me. If mine were to the same proportion they'd be the size of grapefruits :shock:
Did you mean me or mine :shock:

piddledribble said:
No problem.... :thumb:
wore part was taking the sperm sample in afterwards...
Nurse said she wanted it fresh within 30 mins...... I was an hours bus ride away !
i bet you cleared the top deck quick enough :D

Well we were happily bimbling along, me and the missus and our little girl who is nearly 5 and I was thinking, well, its a shame but it looks like our girl will be an only child. I'm 40 now and my missus is 38 and I didn't want to have anymore kids and be an old dad..... Then my wife came home and gave me a cinema ticket for Alpha Papa as a surprise, an even bigger surprise was when she told me I was going to be an Alpha Papa again!!!! I'm getting snipped as soon as I can!!

Struth ! ! ! ! is that video for real. Makes me wanna curl up and cry :cry:

4 star or unleaded, makes you happy to be fully functional either way!

critch said:
piddledribble said:
No problem.... :thumb:
wore part was taking the sperm sample in afterwards...
Nurse said she wanted it fresh within 30 mins...... I was an hours bus ride away !
i bet you cleared the top deck quick enough :D

:rofl: Terrific. Well worth a rofl.

Brewbob said:
[...]I was thinking, well, its a shame but it looks like our girl will be an only child. I'm 40 now and my missus is 38 and I didn't want to have anymore kids and be an old dad...[...]

Mate of mine and his wife had 4, the number they wanted, and had had to have minor medical help to get them, so with that and getting older stopped taking precautions. Hello #5.
The 2 girls then said they were outnumbered so needed another sister, but were told "The car is full"

Latest posts

Back