Want to be on Television promoting Homebrew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aleman

Regular.
Reaction score
Guys,

I received this email that I though you lot might be interested in. . . . If anyone in the Kent / surrounding area wants to give it a go please let us know how you go on.

Phil at the Wibblers did this some time ago . . . with Johnny someone at the BBC and Oz Clarke did the tasting.
Joanna Dawson said:
<joanna dot dawson at rdfmedia dot com>

Hi

I am currently working on a new series of a popular BBC show, with this series looking at Great British drinks and came across your website and was wondering whether you yourself, or whether you might know someone who might be interested in taking part/helping.

One of the sequences will involve people with their home brewed beers to come along to some filming and have it tasted by our two presenters. We will have a range of home brewed beers, wines and ciders to try at the filming all with the aim of demonstrating that anyone can brew their own if they want and it can taste just as good, if not better than the stuff in the pubs.

Unfortunately we have a very short time to organise and film this sequence with filming taking place this Saturday 25th in the Kent Area. It would take a max of 3 hours to film and promises to be very fun.

If you know of anyone that might be interested you can pass on this email and I can get in touch with them and provide more information and discuss this further.
Likewise, if you can put me in touch with anyone, that would also be much appreciated.

Many thanks for your time

Kind Regards

Joanna

Shame, that's not in my area or I'd have put my name up for it.
Sounds like good fun.

I would also be up for this but i have no beer in condition at the moment. :evil:

If it was next month it would be fine...

wonder why they settled on Kent and why such short notice?

Probably because of location to the studio . . . short notice . . . cause that's the way the production companies operate. We had similar notice of the Johnny Vaughan show . . . that fortunately Phil was able to get to.

Latest posts

Back