Well Proud

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keith1664

Bewildered
Reaction score
I'm just back from London where my son was one of 20 who were today presented with a Young First Aider of the year award by St John's. Makes all the expense and hassle worth it :D

IMG_4990.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

From someone who does their first aid certificate every year well done :clap:

Congrats to your boy, I bet your so proud :clap:

I did sort of recognise the small bloke but had to ask SWMBO. She looked again with her usual look and said 'Willow'. Still none the wiser :oops:

Well done young man. :clap: I have to do a 4 day course every 3 years. I find the exam at the end petrifying.

Congrats to the little man :clap:

aneray said:
I did sort of recognise the small bloke but had to ask SWMBO. She looked again with her usual look and said 'Willow'. Still none the wiser :oops:
Willow - not the film role I'd have thought of first.

I'd have said Professor Flitwick in the Harry Potter films, or Marvin in the HHG2G movie.

AKA Warwick Davis.

:clap: Well done - I was a member of St.Johns when I was a lad - great worthwhile thing to be involved in - so hats of to your son you must be very proud :thumb: (I also do first aid for work :D )
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yup, very proud, he's only 5 and had been a badger for only a couple of weeks when he and the wife came across a woman who'd collapsed and was fitting in Tesco's. He then proceeded to tell everyone what to do! Hence the award.
Daddy missed all the excitement.... too busy perusing the contents of the beer aisle! :oops:

Give the boy a pint from me..........when he's a little bit older.

Congratulations

Steve

Well done :clap: :clap:

It is amazing what they can learn at that age.

I'm sure you were not just pursuing the contents of the beer aisle, I'm sure you were patrolling making sure the contents of the beer aisle was in good order and condition so that no one suffered any beer related accidents. I hope you took home an appropriate quantity for quality control purposes. :whistle: :whistle:

Back