What shaver do you use.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I hate wet shaving so have had a few shavers over the years i used to prefer the rotary type but this time went for the one below having read a few reviews , its the best i have used.

Obviously a wet shave using a blade does a better job but i like the convenience of being able to shave while sat at my desk etc.

Which shaver do you use?

(Please dont answer if you dont prefer to use a shaver we all know a blade does a better job)

Remington F6 Style Series Aqua Electric Shaver

Product Specification

• 100% Waterproof – Wet or Dry Shaving/Easy Clean
  • ControlCut Technology
  • Intercept Trimmer with Micro-Comb
  • Pivoting Head with Lock
  • Independent Dual Flexing Foils
  • Stubble Styler Head Guard
  • Pop-Up Trimmer
  • 5-Minute Quick Charge
  • 2 LED Indicators
  • Travel Pouch

1683402021978.png
1683401986400.png
1683402001432.png
1683402010253.png

if you dont prefer shaving to

Last edited:
I've had a remington for years and its rather naff the company went downhill after victor kyam left. Hitachi and wahl were rather good when I had them. Braun their battery operated holiday shaver is really good far better than their rechargeables. The battery failed after 18 months and you couldn't use it as mains only. As for philips I've never felt flush enough with the £££ to own one.

Had a Phillips rotary as my first shaver. Did the job for quite a few years before it was knackered. Switched to a Braun foil over a decade ago and it is still going strong. Albeit that it hasn't had much use over the last few years.

I use hair clippers now. I don't like being too smoothly shaven. Plus I just shave my beard and head at the same time about once a fortnight. I'm using a cordless Wahl ATM for that. It's ok but the battery life is not great and there is no indication when it is fully charged. I actually preferred the Panasonic I had before it but I dropped it down the bog. That was the end of that.

Back