Why do peeps still keep peddling

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean a great example was a vid I saw a few months back. They were sorta hobos from Estonia. They took an illegal trip through Pripyat but were constantly monitoring the danger to their health via a geiger counter. They almost reached Chernobyl too. That's worrying stuff, not a mast that broadcasts on AM and FM radio frequencies which is what 2g and above has always done. But look dood, those catfish right by reactor 3. They are huge!! They must have mutated or some sh... Duh, all natural predators are dead, ofc they are going to be huge but also very radioactive too.

youtube channel Shay Illegal Freedom. Some great vids there to watch =)
All masts are measure in microsieverts, most of which don't even reach 1 Sievert. Anything 8 and above you are either sitting on a former reactor or some natural disaster. As I said, we are constantly bathing in radiation from every source possible out there, most of it not man made. The energy spent on trying to manipulate a pathogen like that would be huge!! It's a pathogen, not nuclear, not sub atomic in anyway. It is what it is, although I wouldn't mind putting David Icke through a LHC (large hadron collider) to see what we find if anything. The dood is nothing short of a public menace.

There are many things that contribute to the likelihood of someone going full Batshit Conspiracy Junky .

You can guess many of them..... a low educational level, insecurity....feeling marginalised and needing to `belong` to some peer group, etc.

But at base ( according to some psychology study I read) it`s about people who simply don`t have the ability or energy to make sense of complex situations, and find it much easier to blame it all on a small number of humans.
Not true, I have a friend who thinks he's the bees knees because he did an OU degree and swears by David Icke and his bs. He was at my 50th last year and was treating me like sh and I let him speak, then I told him I'd been to university as a qualified student twice he stfu but still peddles this mast theory. Surely if he'd been a good student, he'd have checked his facts first before opening his mouth ><

A lot of protestors wear masks when they protest. Hilarious that we now have protestors, protesting about wearing masks.

It’s all about people who lack control over their lives or situations. They get a feeling of superiority over others as they get the feeling they are ahead of the game and the rest of the “sheeple” they meet in a daily basis. I feel sorry for them.

Conspiracies around Covid, 5g, chemtrails etc. if real would require millions of people world wide working seamlessly in total secrecy to make them work. I’ve worked for the public sector for the past 2 decades and can state confidently that even if there was a will, there is a total lack of competency needed to pull off any of these conspiracies. Additionally, no one I’ve ever worked with can hold their water so it couldn’t be kept at all secret.

A mate of a mate works on Mobile Masts. He was on a job recently when a member of the public approached and started haranguing him , demanding to know if he was installing 5G, and did he know how harmful it was, blah blah blah?

`Nah, mate`, he said, `That`s what they TELL you. We`re up to 7G now . 6G was a bugger.....`

The man shrieked and rushed off .. :D

Conspiracies around Covid, 5g, chemtrails etc. if real would require millions of people world wide working seamlessly in total secrecy to make them work. I’ve worked for the public sector for the past 2 decades and can state confidently that even if there was a will, there is a total lack of competency needed to pull off any of these conspiracies. Additionally, no one I’ve ever worked with can hold their water so it couldn’t be kept at all secret.
Even if there was an Economic reason for China to do it or via DAVOs and its great reset which has also been debunked. It's been a whole waste of energy. Neither side got its way and neither side will. China is atm the shunned brother of the family and while freedoms are still inhibited Davos doesn't even have an arguement unless it deletes democracy which will never happen. Despite Boris and his stupid pubs sign in arguement either. Lets settle on this, like many forms of flu and colds etc from animal to human it's a pathogen. You cannot manipulate a pathogen to behave indefinately to the way you want it to with a 5G mast of bugger all radiation lawl.

While I’m on slightly risky ground quoting this - one of the most ridiculous BBC news articles i’ve ever seen illustrates this issue very well.

it was a group of mums interviewed outside a school complaining about phone masts within sight of the playground and risking their child’s health due to the masts .....and the mums were smoking !!

That’s close to perfect in how to wind up a health professional.

Anna

I remember an article years back on a similar vein in that people didn't like mobile masts being put on school roofs, the end result was that because the masts were nearer the phones they actually put out lower power radiation than if the masts were further away.
Sadly most people just jump to the most obvious conclusion and then refuse to give it a second thought.

While I’m on slightly risky ground quoting this - one of the most ridiculous BBC news articles i’ve ever seen illustrates this issue very well.

it was a group of mums inter

it was a group of mums interviewed outside a school complaining about phone masts within sight of the playground and risking their child’s health due to the masts .....and the mums were smoking !!

That’s close to perfect in how to wind up a health professional.

Anna
A bit off topic but it reminds me of the time when parents passing chips and chicken nuggets through the schools fence/gates to their poor children who were being forced to eat healthy school food after one of Jamie Oliver's campaigns.

When I was contracting, I was on a job and needed some info about a certain area where I wanted the cabling company to run a bunch of cat5. I was pointed to the site engineer. He was sat in his office, watching videos on his PC. He went onto a full on rant about how these were proof that there used to be civilization on Mars because 'look at these canals'. I could only see a grainy picture of Mars, but he could see canals, buildings, and goodness knows what. He was genuinely fanatical about it and seemed quite angry about the whole thing.

It was a really odd experience.

Screenshot_20210402_225810.jpg

Back