wilko offers finished

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do that as well but for the sake of a fiver it's an easy one to stick on if needed quickly or like I said above I can use it for experimenting if I want.

Purists may not approve but, hey ho.

im far from a purist but was just saying as my first brew from scratch was a ginger beer that i did about a month or so ago so i was just saying if i can do it....:grin::whistle:how does theyre ginger beer come out btw

I picked up the two can wheat beer today. It does thankfully have the yeast! It's a six gram pack labelled 'Weiss beer yeast'. I'm a newbie - how would this differ from the usual ale yeast supplied with kits?

Just went in to Wilko today to buy a replacement hydrometer for the one I managed to break.
Once I got through the tills I spotted a stand with some reduced items and saw the Wheat beer kit for �£10, which seemed very reasonable. When I went to pay for it, it turned out to be only �£5! So it might be a good deal if anyone else is interested, and if they have any left in your local branch. They had more left in the one I went to but I decided not to buy any more. Partly because I don't know what the kit is like, and partly just because I thought I have enough kits at the moment.

Just went in to Wilko today to buy a replacement hydrometer for the one I managed to break.
Once I got through the tills I spotted a stand with some reduced items and saw the Wheat beer kit for ��£10, which seemed very reasonable. When I went to pay for it, it turned out to be only ��£5! So it might be a good deal if anyone else is interested, and if they have any left in your local branch. They had more left in the one I went to but I decided not to buy any more. Partly because I don't know what the kit is like, and partly just because I thought I have enough kits at the moment.

I know where I am off to 2moz then hehe

Back