Williams Bros Brewery Visit - Alloa - Sat 24th Sept

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunfie

Regular.
Reaction score
The Scottish Craft Brewers September meeting is a visit to the Williams Bros Brewery in Alloa.

http://www.williamsbrosbrew.com/index.html

The meeting will start at 11am at the brewery (we will publish details of how to get there from various parts of the country closer to the time).

Scott Williams will give a talk and tour of the brewery and we will also get the opportunity to taste their beers.

There will also be the opportunity to do beer swaps and tastings of your own brews if you bring them along.

There is no provision for food at the brewery but if there is an appetite :oops: then we may be able to come to an arrangement with a local astablishment.

Please let us know if you are planning to attend by either email or pm as we need to pass the numbers back to the brewery.

Wish I could attend the event, but I'm booked that weekend. Bummer! :cry:

abeyptfc said:
bassa im on my way back from Oban that day aaaaaaaaaaaargh! I'll see if i can get home on the Friday!

There is a bus passing through Culross from Dunfermline to Alloa.

Should be a good day, Scott Williams is really looking forward to having us along.

funnily enough i was watching the episode of a cook on the wild side (hugh fearnley) last night, i was planning a fraoch type extract brew, im going to pick some heather up at the caravan at the weekend and give it a try. that would be ideal if there was a bus running through and we could get a small beverage or two at the brewery! when do you need to know by?

abeyptfc said:
funnily enough i was watching the episode of a cook on the wild side (hugh fearnley) last night, i was planning a fraoch type extract brew, im going to pick some heather up at the caravan at the weekend and give it a try. that would be ideal if there was a bus running through and we could get a small beverage or two at the brewery! when do you need to know by?

Give us a week and if I need to know before that I'll give you a shout.

just put my name down for it, ive phoned my bro and he is coming home on the friday as he is working so it should be ok. if not i'll cover any costs etc

have you visited this place before?

Latest posts

Back