woo hoo another new brew,,,er

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallingspark

Reaction score
evening all :thumb: my name is fallingspark or fp for short,ime on me third brew,i normally do one a year for crimbo,ime pushing the boat out this year and hope to have 2 ready for drinking over the festive season :D ive even sorted my 8x6 shed out with lights a heater a carpet and a few chairs,its nice and cosey in there,thinking about getting a few mates round for a tasting session,but i aint sure i want to share it :whistle:

There's nothing better than 'manspace' :D

shouldn't your name be abbreviated to fs? ;)

Nice to meet you and good luck with the brews!
:cheers:

thanks for the welcome,ive always been a bit of a real ale fan,you cant get more real than making it yourself can you :thumb:

Tony said:
shouldn't your name be abbreviated to fs? ;)
Funnily enough, we've just been exchanging a few PMs, because I had to ask if that was Falling Spark or Fallings Park, an area I know quite well on the Cannock side of Wolverhampton.

The answer was both, because he lives in Fallings Park and he's a welder :rofl:

And no FP, you can't get any more real than making it yourself, especially if we can lure you over to the dark side :evil:

welcome and if the dark side takes you, you'll never leave. mwahhahahah

Excellent Moley .. I had no idea there was a place called Fallings Park!

Live and learn!

No, it's a secret ;)

But seriously, if you want to brew proper beer, as real as ale can get, better than anything you can buy in your local boozer or the supermarket, and mine usually work out in the region of 30-35p a pint, AG (All Grain) is the way to go.

You have got to consider start-up costs, typically £50-100, sometimes less, frequently more if you like shiny things, and a brewday will take 5-6 hours, but all the information is on this forum, Start your homework in the Brewing "How To" guides.

Moley said:
No, it's a secret ;)

But seriously, if you want to brew proper beer, as real as ale can get, better than anything you can buy in your local boozer or the supermarket, and mine usually work out in the region of 30-35p a pint, AG (All Grain) is the way to go.

You have got to consider start-up costs, typically £50-100, sometimes less, frequently more if you like shiny things, and a brewday will take 5-6 hours, but all the information is on this forum, Start your homework in the Brewing "How To" guides.

cheers mate :thumb:

fallingspark said:
oooooooh tell me more about the dark side :thumb:

Ahhhhhh I see potential for another being drawn into the mysterious and wonderful world of 'the dark side' :thumb:

welcome buddy, it's an addictive habit :thumb:

Back