Worried about pellicle in FV

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WelshPaul

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I'm bottling my American Pale tomorrow and have noticed a thin pellicle on the surface. It's only been in there for 15 days and has a lot of hops in it for dry-hopping, so do you think it will be OK?

20140407_204458_zpsbb45543b.jpg

Ah, I didn't think of that - it is very thin and still smells good. I'll get it out of the FV as soon as I can tomorrow. :thumb:

It had become too much work for the then admin team - they thought selling to a pro outfit was a good idea
I dunno how much they got for it and I don't care- the work they'd put in they deserved everything they could get

Yeah it must be a bummer for them to see all the years worth of good work they have done being buggered up by what turns out to be an amateur outfit in such short a space of time. Oh well cheers lads and thanks for helping me down the AG path :drunk::clap: and for the new owners I hope they learn from there mistakes

Haha no I wrote the reply a couple of hours ago but the forum was down for optimising or something so clicked back and just left the page open ready to try again. Unfortunately the forum gremlin was out and about again so it all got a bit messed up. Apologies for hijacking your thread but I'm sure hell be about again to clean it up...

Latest posts

Back